New linocut block I am working on!

Finally was brave enough to carve this linocut block out! 
_______________________________
This is another 7 inch tall x 5 inch wide #speedballart brand mounted linocut block that @mudrootpottery gave me!  I am also using a speedball art brand linocutter tool because the #1 on there is amazing to make small details with. 
____________________________
This is now ready to proof and see where we are. It’s another block based on the amasunzu tribe who have awesome hairstyles.  I love it.  I am interested in continuing this series of prints based on this theme.  It is also a further series extension of my hair is the hat print as well.  You can say I am definitely into hair as a culture and influencer for people. •

#getimprinted #printmaking #printmakersofinstagram #amasunzu #hair #barbershop #culture #style #fashion #design #speedballart #linocut #lino #handmade #carving #african

Comments

Popular Posts