Speedball Demo Artist Event yesterday at artist and craftsman in kansas city

Just reporting in with a demo I did in kansas city missouri. It was a 3 hour and 48 minute drive out there and 3:48 back from st. louis. I drove the whole way there are back, whooo.
But anyhoo the artist and craftsman shop in kansas city missouri was well stocked with all kinds of art supplies and fully stocked with speedball art products. Plus there were a good grip of murals painted on local businesses. A really amazing place. Kansas City reminded me of Cincinnati, Ohio actually.
Anyhoo I attached some pics. It was supposed to be a make and take but it turned into a hybrid of a make and take and a lecture demo sort of deal. Super fun time! I wish I hadn't have caught a cold on the way out there but I am on the mend.








Comments

Popular Posts