I wanted to show my linoleum cut process and what it looks like and how I carve my images.
This is a short video showing how I carve the details in there.  
 This is a t-shirt I made using the linoleum cut block I showed an example of in the picture of above.
 Another shot.
 I print onto different size shirts and so the next series of images are of those prints

 These are examples of printing onto bandannas, which is a class I will be teaching soon.  Sign up for it at www.bgprintmakers.org under classes.
 This is a detail shot of me using my sharpie over the top of a linoleum cut block design. Which will later be printed.
 This is an early pic of me carving a lino block.  Which will be a t-shirt and a series of prints soon.




This is the bluegrass printmakers' cooperative sign and me putting it out in the front of the studio.

Comments

Popular Posts