Woodland Arts Fair 2015 Announcement

So I just got the email that confirms I am going to be a part of the Woodland Arts Fair 2015!  This is a big deal for me as it is a juried show and as well draws attendance of tons of art goers and buyers from all over the country.  There were over 500 people that applied and I got in!  I have tried to apply for this thing for 5 years straight.  I was wait listed last year and this year I finally made it!  I was accepted in 2008, but couldn't do it because I was moving to Portland, Oregon.  In hindsight I really wish I participated that  year, but oh well.  So now I will be super busy preparing for it.  Framing, matting, making new pieces, amongst several other things.  Going to reduce my facebook and social media promotion time, but will be working overtime as much as possible to cover all of my expenses!
Here are some images I will have on display:  Growth Period and Preparation 3.  More info @wigginsartwork.com!  See you tomorrow at Bread Box Artist Studios for the Lexington Guild of Printmakers Show.   Go to this facebook link for more info on the show, it includes information on all participating members and well worth checking out: https://www.facebook.com/events/1565361047068963/

Comments

Popular Posts